Friday, August 04, 2006

Dear Mother Nature:

Listen lady, I understand all about going through menopause but this is freaking ridiculous! I know we are warming the globe unnecessarily and we could do way better saving the planet. Point taken already.

I’ll make you a deal. If I can convince at least my whole row of neighbors to recycle responsibly, will you cut us some slack? It’s a start, you have to admit.

Think about it and get back to me.

I’ll be the one with my feet in a cooler filled with ice fanning myself constantly.

Love and kisses…oh forget it; it is way too damn hot to get near anyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the feet in the bucket of ice and the fanning really help? If so, move over honey I need me some coolness too.

wallofdenial said...

Listen lady, you guys up north got it easy, you reply, But your used to it.

No I am not.

You are not alone in this by a long shot.

our forcast is for 1-0-hot until further notice

Anonymous said...

I promise to recycle too if Mother Nature will cool us all off. I am well aware that "it is not nice to fool Mother Nature."

Okay Mom? Whaddya think???

Wicked H said...

Fanny: It works great but the ice keeps melting. Come on over, bring fresh ice.

Dave: Yes, you have it worse than my neck of the woods. Agreed.

Phillip: Recycling good, pissing off Mama Nature VERY BAD.

HotForSimon said...

must get bucket of ice....

air conditioning on the fritz....

at least you have a basement where it's cool...er

help, I'm melting....