Thursday, February 01, 2007

So Excited Can Barely Hide It!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well kids the back pack is fully stocked and the camera charged and ready. A few of the Family Wicked are getting ready to take a field trip. We will be gathering at my all time favorite place to have a reunion with my cousin who I have not personally seen in over 22 years.

More details after we return. If you’ll excuse me I am busy getting work caught up and then right after work tomorrow I’ll begin my adventure. Other than hotel reservations there are no itineraries. That is my kind of adventure. It makes the rest of my group a little twitchy but what’s a journey without some shivers.

Be good. I don’t want to hear that anyone of you had more fun than me. In fact I know it is not a possibility.

Be back soon…

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You? Unleashed in the Big Apple?

Oy!

wallofdenial said...

So you are going to leave the Wickedness in D.C to the politicians for the weekend? You sure they can handle it?

Wicked H said...

Fanny: What can I say, I want to be a part of it!!!!

Dave: There is only one way to know.

Anonymous said...

i wanna go i wanna go i wanna go i wanna go i wanna go i wanna go....

please? we could totally be family!!!

Wicked H said...

Brittski: You have till Friday afternoon to get your ass to Metro DC. Let's roll.

The CEO said...

You are family, I am in metro DC. Someone has to hold down the fort and be responsible. You take Britski and raise hell. I'll keep things afloat, as reasonably well as I can. Have a great time!

Wicked H said...

CEO: I knew I could count on you.

A Prince, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you The CEO.

I will pick out an extra special I Heart NY gift for you.

(Brittski? How much more validation does a woman need? When can I expect you???)

HotForSimon said...

Have fun...wish I was going too. ((SIGH))

Call me if you need directions...teehee.

Robin said...

Unplanned. Sounds like my kind of vacation.

Have a blast!