Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Clyde of the Netherland Carbuncles

Dear Clyde:

It has been brought to my attention that your eviction is needed post haste. How dare you make yourself comfortable in such a precarious location? I highly suggest that you leave on your own accord. We wish you no harm but if we are forced to extricate, things could get extremely ugly.

Hunker down my friend and come to the understanding that if you gather all your worldly possessions in one fell swoop, your departure will be harmless to all involved. Clyde, you are a crafty devil but you do not know the healing powers in play. We have methods, so many theorems and postulates that will be put into place. Some of which have been put to the test as we speak.

Consider this your final warning. Evacuate or face the consequences. Heed my admonition. I am studying up on my powers of excision. Withdraw on your own terms and no one will get hurt.

Otherwise, I see a bleak future for you, my friend.

Hugs and Kisses – Wicked H

5 comments:

wallofdenial said...

nothing like a zit on the ass to make your drive to work, worse than need be

Wicked H said...

Dave: You are a wise one, grass hopper.

HotForSimon said...

Dave beat me to it...LOL

I think there may be a cream for that...LOL

Anonymous said...

Some visitors are most unwelcome. Are we sure of Clyde's location?

Wicked H said...

HFS: I will pass that info along.

Anon: Hmmmm. Very astute. I can tell you 2 things, 1) Clyde's host is not me and 2) the location is close but no cigar.