Sunday, February 25, 2007

Calm Before the Freeze

I should have wished for a million dollars. When we got our premature Spring like weather last week, I told anyone who would listen that I need another snow fall before Spring arrives.

Poof !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Of course the forecast calls for a deep freeze later on. If you will excuse me, I am going to light the fireplace and enjoy this gorgeous site before we get freeze dried.

For the record, I am going to wear my PJs inside out and backwards so that my niece, Sous-Chef Mermaid will not have to endure school tomorrow. If you all care for her at all, you will join me.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

u must wear ure pj's inside out and bakwards and also puta spoon under ure pillow do it PLZ

Robin said...

Does this have magical properties? You must let me know. I need a day off school, too.

Robin said...

And I'm all about wearing the PJs, anyway.

Wicked H said...

Robin: According to my niece, these are the strategies to miss some school time. She called me to also report that consuming an oatmeal cookie before you put on your PJs inside out and backward and after you place the spoon under your pillow is quite helpful.

The CEO said...

Little Mermaid, it's a done deal. Not only that, you're the subject of today's post on my blog. I officially called school for you on my blog, if that helps. Unfortunately, I have nothing to do with the education system. But, I tried. PJs on inside out and backwards, oatmeal cookie consumed, spoon under the pillow, cat wondering what is going on.

Wicked H said...

CEO: Your declaration is way better than any fake note I came up with back in the Dear Old Golden Rule Days.

I toast you with my T&T.

HotForSimon said...

I only have peanut butter chocolate chip cookies...hope it works!!

Anonymous said...

So it's YOU I have to blame for this 3 day blizzard that left us without power for 24 hours?!?!?

Anonymous said...

OH. MAH. GAW. Is that real? It's no joke? HOLY SHIT.

I'm not even trying to be an ass about it, either - since I moved to CA I have no idea what is going on weather-wise where I used to live. HOLY EFF. :(

Weary Hag said...

Well - too late for me to have worn my jammies inside out and backwards but I have a hunch there was no school today anyway.

Robin said...

I'm assuming it worked as well.

Wicked H said...

2 hour delay better than nothing. Obviously someone out there did not follow the instructions to the letter.

We appreciate your efforts!