Thursday, February 15, 2007

Dear Tricked Out Pick Up Truck Driver:

In case you haven’t noticed, we had a rather nasty ice and sleet sometimes mixed with snow issue yesterday. Last night anything that wasn’t completely cleared off the roads, re-froze making it more hazardous to drive this morning than ever. Therefore, I chose to hit the road a full hour earlier so that I could avoid fucktards such as you.

When I realized you were going to tail gate my ass my entire route, I chose a safer spot in the road to pull over so you could get on your way quicker. Sorry if I was unwilling to recreate the Indy 500 on my way to work. I did notice that you tried to impress me with your driving prowess by speeding up as you passed me. Imagine my delight when you spun out and landed in the ditch.

Sweet revenge thou art mine.

To the rest of you, slow the hell down. There is not a single vehicle that can navigate ice. I honestly don’t care what the rest of you do until it impacts me. Don’t be stupid, just take your time.

Love and Kisses - Wicked

6 comments:

wallofdenial said...

Thats why they built ditches,,,,for assholes in shitty weather,,,,something about assholes and shitty goes together!

HotForSimon said...

I would have stopped and then pointed and laughed before driving away.

Idiots.

Revenge is sweet.

Robin said...

Hee - 'love and kisses'

Margaret said...

Justice is sweet!

Wicked H said...

Thanks all! This was all so much more annoying at 6 am. Assholes in ditches, it sounds like a country song. Revenge best served cold. Sweet, sweet justice. Always try to send my love and kisses.....

Anonymous said...

FUCKTARD! Love it. ;)