Thursday, January 25, 2007

Treatment Paradigm

I have mentioned before how I’d rather the pharmaceutical reps that frequent our sites make medicines more affordable across the board rather than providing us with nice lunches and fantastic gadgets. However; nothing excites me more than watching a rep lose their air of smugness.

Today happened to be one of those days. The Drug Dealer was repeating her rehearsed speech, something she has obviously memorized, when one of the Doctors asked her something not on her fancy schmancy diagrams. I believe the look is referred to as “deer in headlights.” Added to her not being able to scramble for a good answer to the question was the fact that her supervisor was accompanying her. The Drug Dealers do not like when they are being observed.

I had to leave the lunch room as I was beginning to actually feel sorry for her. Although her supervisor could not come up with the answer either. I am telling you that one cannot buy this type of entertainment at lunch time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure I can, I had a call this morning, the user was complaining that the fan on her computer was turning!!!!

Wicked H said...

Dave: You mean the fans are not decorative????? Who knew?

HotForSimon said...

Imagine the call you'd get if it WASN'T turning, Dave! LOL

**fried**