Monday, November 14, 2005

Dear Aimless Mumbling Blowhard:

I warned you. Did you listen?

Do you think the Acme School of Business, where you received your MBA, would give you a refund? Oh, you didn’t think your employers would eventually find out that your “MBA” came from a school that advertises on matchbook covers?

GWU called. They have obliterated any record of your attendance. You have seriously tarnished the reputation of their Allied Health program. Tsk, tsk.

So how do you like being a grunt? How about the hospital staff questioning every order you issue? Isn’t that a hoot? You did such an upstanding job hiding in your office for the past 2 years grooming your overgrown ear hair that none of the ancillary hospital staff has a remote clue as to your existence or function. Come to think of it, it is one of your voluminous flaws. How about those 13.5 hour long shifts. Are your perfectly ironed chinos in a wad?

Wasn’t it hilarious to find that your office is now a storage room? Bet that was a proud moment for you. How about when you entered the room of the Chief to find out that you were stripped of your duties. DEMOTED. Admit it, that had to hurt.

Karma is a bitch.

7 comments:

HotForSimon said...

The link worked!!

You GO girlie!!

ps. Gotta love that Karma...woot!

Anonymous said...

I wish it worked that way in my line of business, where administrators are routinely unqualified, and it doesn't seem to matter. The idea of seeing a few of them fired is very entertaining!

kris said...

I must have more backstory! ;) Sounds like somebody *really* deserved it, though . . .

Wicked H said...

Once he quits or gets fired, I will launch the back story with pleasure.

My bet is he works towards getting fired. No benefit to quitting, obviously he lacks any dignity or decorum.

tommy said...

Revenge is a dish best served cold.....Damn baby, your freezing

Anonymous said...

I see this was posted on Monday, so I must have used Doctor Who's time machine yesterday in order to comment..... :)

Anonymous said...

Wicked once again your barbed tongue hit it right where it counts! I'm glad I'm your sis and on my side, protecting me....we have to stick together. Tommy, I love your comment...it is my life's mantra, hmmmmmm. Kris, like my sis Wicked H said, once this a..hole quits or gets fired, you'll have the entire story. I unfortunately have to endure working with him for a while longer.