Saturday, November 19, 2005

Bespectacled Flux

This being my first foray into the four-eyed world, I am having a difficult go of it.

For the record I am not imbibing, although it sounds like an excellent idea right about now. I cannot seem to navigate any type of movement with the goggles in place. I thought life through the looking glass was supposed to be clear and unencumbered. Instead I possess the gait of Foster Brooks.

This just in, I am only supposed to wear the damn things while securely seated in front of the computer and working.

I am off to see the Wizard for a brain.

9 comments:

HotForSimon said...

Glad you figured that out, especially since you live in "the house with many stairs"...LOL

That could be ugly.

But, on a good note...seems like there might be plenty of people around to help you, should you fal.

((SNORT))

Wicked H said...

Go ahead, make fun.

( itching powder strategically sprinkled in the 2 guest beds I am thinking......)

Also, you may bite me :-Þ

HotForSimon said...

((reminds self to bring air mattress))

kris said...

It does take a little getting used to. I'm rather good at it now, being that I've had some sort of corrective eye wear since the THIRD GRADE (insert jealousy here).

tommy said...

LOL, I just need my glasses for non-important stuff, like surgery:-)

Wicked H said...

Kris and Tommy: Thanks for the support.

I saw the Wizard, I should be good for a while.

HotForSimon said...

Lions and Tigers and STAIRS!!!

OH MY!!!!

((ducks from flying objects))

Wicked H said...

Dammit!!! I am laughing too hard for a snarky comeback. Good one HFS. It shouldn't stop you from watching your back, however.

Weary Hag said...

Egad. The old "who controls the eyesight, me or my glasses" syndrome. I remember it well. You would have loved watching me navigate the mall after I picked up my first bi-focals. People were offering me handicapped seats at the cafe. I too have seen the wizard and all is good and right with my world now.