Sunday, November 20, 2005

Cleaning House

I am the first to admit that I am not perfect. Never have been and probably never will be. Perfect is boring. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

That being said, I do have a few character traits that for the most part have been tamed. Until recently, I have done really well controlling my 2 worst deeds. They are impatience and beating dead horses. To be completely honest, these 2 demons come out only when I become severely agitated. It’s not pretty, I concede.

The next 48 hours will be quite difficult for the recipient of my wrath. Once this hurdle is surpassed, I will be able to move on. Will it cure me of impatience and the beating of dead horses? Not completely. It will be the catharsis needed to forge ahead.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like all the regular commentators are holding off. We're scared of you, Wicked!!!

Wicked H said...

Be afraid. Very afraid.

Anonymous said...

So will we get the backstory?

HotForSimon said...

I wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of the dustmop, that's for sure!

Cleaning? Dust mop? Get it??

Poor attempt at humor.

Sorry.

Wicked H said...

Gareth: I think I am going to keep this one for myself. This post was strictly for me anyway.

HFS: Don't quit your day job.

Thanks for the support, both of you.

Weary Hag said...

Oh good post! The more I read you, the more I see we two have in common. The only thing about me that's perfect is my inability to admit that I'm not.
And you're so right ~ losing bad habits (going through withdrawal) can get very, very ugly. Good luck to you ... [now where was that list of stuff I want to change about me?]

Wicked H said...

Na na na na, hey hey hey, GOODBYE!!

Whew, I feel so much better now.