Monday, August 22, 2005

Dear Subpar Medical Professional Possessing an MBA:

Let me help you out for you are in dire need. First of all, how a prestigious institution of healing even hired any one of your mediocre medical abilities is truly astounding. I pray each and every night that if I end up in your infirmary you are not the one to take over my care. If I am conscious I will most certainly demand someone else or be transferred to another facility. Oh, but that would mean you actually perform some type of medicine while on duty. In that case, I need not worry. You are too busy trying to figure out how to cut and paste a schedule. Did you know monkeys can be trained to do that task? That would mean you have the intelligence to equal a monkey, we all know you do not.

Secondly, there are support groups and even trained professionals who can assist you with this paranoia problem. Seriously. I can set you up, all you need to do is ask for help. Of course that would mean you could string along a series of words in a coherent manner. Have you noticed that your co-workers are in a state of glazed indifference? It’s because you cannot form a sentence. Did you miss that day in MBA school? I am willing to bet you made straight “A”s on the section of passive aggressive annoyance. If I do some digging, I am almost sure that was the topic of your thesis.

Thirdly, you are in a hell of a mess. If you think your life is difficult now, you aint seen nothing yet. This is not a threat. It is a promise. You have irritated me by proxy for the LAST time. It’s no longer business. It’s personal. I honestly don’t think you understand the capacity of what is about to happen to you. I don’t care. If you poke the bee hive enough times, your ass will get stung.

Personally, I hope you have a vile allergic reaction.

Again, this is not a warning, rather a covenant.

8 comments:

Blueyes said...

Sounds like one of the hospitals around here. The only way I'd end up there is if I was already dead because there's no way there "physicians" and I use that loosely would work on me. LOL They probably don't have an MBA but I bet they'd do just as well there as they do playing doctor.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Wicked: Once again I thank you. I am the older sis, but in this instance I need someone to protect me from the F---ing bulley. I'm working on my stuff. I just need to clear my head before entering the ring....Nutcracker Sweet 54

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jason here...a story to go along with that rant would be nifty ;)

I'm just stopping by to say tankies for taking the time and say hi on my blog yesterday :) That's why I'm here, ended up reading... :)

- C.

Weary Hag said...

This was all the "story" I needed. You already know how I feel about these special people - if not, let me just ask you one question...
Can I watch as you go at their throats next time? *grin*

Great rant! Remind me never to piss you off.

Wicked H said...

Jason & Christa: Indeed, there is a back story to this post. However, I am holding my cards close to my chest for now. Beyond this post, I don't want to tip anyone off. I prefer surprise attacks. This avenue just enables me to clear the anger out of the way. I promise to keep you posted as situations develop.

Weary Hag: I have a very high breaking point generally. This twerp is going after my family member. This will be the beginning of his end.

Unknown said...

Just dropping a quick note. You have a nice blog. It is very interesting. :)

BA~~93

Annake said...

Woe to those who piss off Wicked! Let us know what you do and how it all turns out. I need some tips on dealing with the pinheads who run our local airport.

BA~~24

Anonymous said...

Need a rusty knife??
Azalea