Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Reflections of What My Blog Means to Me

Has it been a year? Already? Time flies when you’re having fun blogging.

I am honored to be among the countless talented writers out there in the blogging community. I am highly amused at the hits received by this site. It is passe to list the way in which some of you have found this blog, I won’t itemize the searches. It is for my own amusement after all and for the individuals who search. I am surprised by the number of visitors, over 10 thousand. Amazing. If you have the time to let me know how you found me, leave a comment or e-mail.

Many new friendships have been forged in this past year, I cherish them all.

Some of you can’t seem to start your work day without visiting. Who knew I was so inspirational? I might have to market my power of inspiration to certain HR departments. Maybe I can motivate a whole company instead of a loan employee. Something to think about.

Happy Blogiversary to me and to those of you who continue to visit. I promise to keep having fun if you promise to keep reading. Deal?

5 comments:

kob said...

Happy Blogiversary (Love that word)
Cheers

HotForSimon said...

Happy Blogiversary!!

I'm all for the HR thing...sounds like a great marketing idea...we'll have to come up with a cool jingle!! hahaha!!

cube said...

Happy Blogiversary! I love the word too.

BTW I surfed in through BE.

Chandira said...

Happy blogiversary! It's a definite mile-marker, isn't it?

I was upset a few months back, there was a spate of my favourite bloggers quitting. I'm glad you're not going to. :-)

Weary Hag said...

I get such a kick out of reading your stuff. You write well and have a great memory. You'll never be at a loss for topics, which I can certainly relate to.
Happy blogiversary to you, my friend. May you enjoy many, many more ~ and by the way, I came to you through a nice comment you left for me on my post. So glad you stopped by!