Monday, July 18, 2005

Dear Self-Absorbed Diva With a Tude:

Really, it is way past getting old. We all have issues with life. Not just you. Amazing, I know. Most of us have good friends to lean on. Some seek out professional help, absolutely nothing wrong with that. I hear Tom Cruise has some magic vitamins, worth a try maybe.

This incessant whining really has to stop. Shit or get off the pot. It is in your control, you choose not to accept it. Also okay.

It is my choice not to take the brunt of your tude. I am tapped out. My suggestions and support are obviously not helping you at this point. I can only hope you seek out whatever it is that can console you.

Good luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

touch love?

Anonymous said...

opps sorry. meant to say tough love?

cat

Wicked H said...

that and self-preservation....

Disha said...

Good for you. I know how draining some people can be. You've got to decide who you love more...who would you rather have your energy go to? Every time I ask myself that question, the answer is me! Okay, I lie, it doesn't work that way with my son but kids are different, they are still becoming.