Thursday, July 28, 2005

Oh Happy Day!!!

I cannot believe my luck. As usual, I put off getting my emissions test performed on my vehicle which keeps me from being able to re-register my car online. Here we are at the end of the month and I am faced with the emissions test station and then a trip to the DMV.

Friends, I am here to tell you that not only was I able to get both tasks accomplished in less than 2 hours but I was also greeted by friendly, smiling DMV employees. Can you believe it? I am in awe, truly.

I am off to buy a lottery ticket because this kind of luck doesn’t come around often.

9 comments:

Weary Hag said...

Friendly and smiley DMV workers? That settles it. I'm moving into your area.

Way to go getting these things done in less than 8 hours!

HotForSimon said...

And you put it off for HOW long???

I'm glad it wasn't too bad...buy an extra lottery ticked for me, K?

Wicked H said...

Weary Hag: I wouldn't pack my bags that fast. I am pretty sure it was a flook but I am happy to be on the receiving end.

HFS: I was still on time, it would have expired on Sunday. Knowing me, that's pretty damn good. You should be buying me the extra lottery ticket!

Blueyes said...

You sure those DMV people hadn't had a little nip before you got there?

Wicked H said...

flook???

See how excited I was, I lost my spelling abilities. It should have been fluke...

Gah

Weary Hag said...

haha ... don't worry, working at the aquarium for over three years, all I read was "fluke" anyway.

Patry Francis said...

If you win the lottery, do you share with your (highly supportive) commenters?

Chyrene Pendleton said...

I love it when things like this happen - it feels pretty good, doesn't it!
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

#1...you should check out procrastinators annonymous (tee hee)
#2 what do you think those DMV employees were smoking that day?? (I'd like some)...Nutcracker sweet 54