Wednesday, August 10, 2005

E-V-O-O Yum Yum

Ever Vigilant Obnoxious Oaf

Effervescent Vastly Offensive Old-Maid

Exceedingly Vitally Oviparous Officiate

Oh. My. God.

I cannot stand the 30 Minute Meal Lady - Rachael Ray. Nobody can be that happy about food. Well maybe I could get THAT excited if I was racking in the big bucks for parading around like a cheerleader while preparing food in the kitchen.

Please, someone out there tell me that she also grates on your nerves like a micro plane zester. I am begging.

To her credit, she does make some good meals. But the perkiness. Make it stop. Also, is it so difficult to say extra virgin olive oil? What is this E-V-O-O crap?

The only way I can watch her is with the sound muted. I am not kidding.

6 comments:

HotForSimon said...

I see your point...she can be annoying...but also one of our favorite cooks on the network.

At least I'd EAT the food she makes...it's not skewered tuna eyeballs with a side of squid ink ice cream...

Ever Vigilant Obnoxious Oaf???

((SNORT))

Good one....

((tries to find thesauraus))

Underling Revived said...

Sometimes when I watch her show, I die a little on the inside.

Sally Estrada said...

Just found this from blogexplosion. Anyways...Oh so other people dislike her too? YES! EVOO...Hmmm.... Eventual Virginity Overdose Onion...?

carrie said...

YES!! I effin hate her retarded laugh and the e.v.o.o. thing so much I added it to my "100 things" post.

Anonymous said...

Yum Yum....I love Alton Brown, try him out for size...reminds me a little of our chemistry class in college....remember that wicked??? Nutcracker Sweet 54

Anonymous said...

Oh come on, How can you be upset at an Italian-Latin-American in a Kitchen??! And foreign meals at $40 a day?