Saturday, August 06, 2005

Dear Newly Re-United Couple:

I can appreciate how you long for each other, actually I am a bit jealous.

I am so very happy for you, sincerely. However, the next time you need to reconcile a minor difference, could you take one giant step to the right?

I can't tell you how uncomfortable I felt while watching your scenario unfold right in front of my office window. I promise I was not trying to intrude but you were right in my line of site. I realize that my corner office is a huge perk. One I do not want to give up, but I don't know how long I can endure all this lovey dovey stuff. Really, my dentist makes enough from my treatments and so far I have avoided too many cavities. After today, I am not so sure. Either I'll need a bunch of fillings or an insulin pump installed.

May you be in love forever and ever, amen. Just please, not in front of my office.

5 comments:

Minerva said...

Somehow it is fine when one is doing it oneself but watching it? Yeugh....
*grinning*

Minerva

Sparkling said...

You can't have a corner office and no disadvantages... that's just life

Wicked H said...

You're right Sparkling. I will quit complaining henceforth.

;-)

Chandira said...

That's a justifiable complaint though...

Anonymous said...

just post a little sign in your window and tell them how much you enjoy the show.

cat