Friday, March 03, 2006

Free at Last

The Washington area medical community can breathe a sigh of relief. Brain Surgeon’s nemesis is finally gone. I believe her exact words were “ding, dong the prick is gone.” I am pretty sure the standard we bid you a fond farewell hop to a Georgetown watering hole did not occur. I guarantee all of them had a huge party to celebrate the departure. What a wus, he phoned in his resignation while on vacation. If that doesn’t prove that his MBA was obtained from the Acme School of Business, then I am blonde and blue-eyed.

General Electric, I offer you my sympathies. Surely a company of your stature will find that the newest edition to your medical department is truly an incompetent boob. We are talking about a man who cannot even inquire as to how you are in less than a 4 page diatribe. Memos become term papers in the landscape format. Let’s not even get me started on the lack of professionalism. GE, ask him why he lost his position the head of the department in such a manner that facilitated the door of his office to be removed. Good luck trying to train him to your high standards.

Those of you out there who depend on GE for your medical equipment needs, heed this warning. If you run into this medical trouble shooter who cannot string enough words together to form a coherent sentence, hang up and contact someone higher in the company. I fear for your health.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this took longer than I thought it would. Glad your sis is free of the idiot. Also glad I don't need to use the medical section of GE!

wallofdenial said...

Wicked,,,,you have been a bit grumpy as of late. May I suggest a bottle of wine with dinner, perhaps a whiskey or 2 after dinner?

Wicked H said...

Phillip: Everyone involved is glad.

HomoInsapiens: I try to stay out of politics. But never say never...

Wallofdenial: Really? I will take you up on your suggestion. Any specific wine? I prefer cognac after dinner - is that alright?

wallofdenial said...

yeah sure, what ever flips your trigger, it being friday and all

Weary Hag said...

My my, you really shouldn't mince words like that. :)

Love the rant ... (um, except the blond with blue eyes bit - sheesh)

Wicked H said...

Aw Haggie, I was not bashing blue-eyed blondes. Next time I will use a different example to stress my point, I promise.

HotForSimon said...

"Memos become term papers in the landscape format"

LOL....you mean they're NOT supposed to be in landscape format?? Dammit...and all this time....LOL

Hopefully life will be easier, and more enjoyable at work for your sister now that the wicked prick is gone.

Wicked H said...

I knew I could count on you to catch the formatting snafu, HFS. He was unbelievable. Anyway, life is much better for her and her co-workers as well as the patients that are treated in that facility.

Anonymous said...

Ah, Wicked....finally a day off, so that I can enjoy your blog. Sorry haven't had much time lately as asshole left. Even though we're all working our asses off, it is a much more pleasant work environment. Yes, Phillip it took a LONG time, but ding dong the PRICK is gone!!!! All you users of GE medical products, heed the warning.Thanks Wicked for the update for your blog readers.