Sunday, March 05, 2006

Patient Concerns

Specifically for Wallofdenial who has felt that I have been grumpy of late. Hope you all enjoy this, when in doubt lob in some medical humor.

A young, student nurse appears to give a man a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse", he mumbles, from behind the oxygen mask. "Are my testicles
black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir, I'm only here to
wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he may elevate his vitals from worry about testicles, she
overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls back the covers.

She raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in the
other, lifting and moving them around. Then, she takes a close look and
says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir."

The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly,
"Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but, listen very, very
closely...... "A r e - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k?"

5 comments:

HotForSimon said...

Oh My God...I'm printing this for work tomorrow...LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL That's hilarious. Thank you for making my evening.

wallofdenial said...

very good,, I dont know what to say.....

Wicked H said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

Very nice.....