Monday, April 25, 2005

Menopausal Mother Nature

How else can we explain these bizarre temperature ranges this Spring. Actually each Spring brings weird weather now that I think about it. I truly believe Mother Nature has hit menopause. Chills followed by personal summers; I can totally relate – unfortunately.

Well Mother Nature, I am going to make it my personal mission to find you some type of homeopathic remedy. I am sure the ozone layer resembling Swiss cheese is not helping the cause. I find that ice packs kept within proximity help with the personal summers and may I suggest keeping a light sweater on hand for those chills.

Bring back the gorgeous weather we had just 10 days ago, the Cherry Blossoms were perfect this year. Thanks for that. However; waking up to 40 degree temps in late April is just not good. Come on Lady, if the rest of us can get through it, so should you!!

No comments: