Sunday, July 11, 2004

To Blog or Not to Blog.....Welcome to Avert Your Eyes

Okay, so I am never one to be right up there with the times. Some say it is part of my charm others say part of my generation. To be honest more like laziness and lack of techno-web know how. If it weren't for my good friends, HFS and Juliet, I would still be one of those lurkers in the blog world, leaving comments here and there. Thanks to them, here I am. Let me make it clear that they are the techno-brains behind this operation so if you have complaints about anything besides content, I respectfully direct you their links.

What will you see here? I'll be honest again, I have no game plan. I am more of a shoot from the hip type of person when it comes to the ideas and thoughts that rattle on in my head. I can promise that politics will most definitely not appear here. Living in the Metro DC area is enough politics for me.

So welcome to my site, if you like it great! And if not...Avert Your Eyes!!!!!

4 comments:

HotForSimon said...

Check it out, girlie!! You're-a-bloggin!!!

WOOHOO!!!

Wicked H said...

Not without your help, thanks a million!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Wicked,

Welcome to the great world of blogging! I hope you have a lot of fun and I'll be sure to come back and look in and see what you're up to!

Best,
RP (randompensees.mu.nu)

Wicked H said...

Thanks for stopping by RP. Come on back anytime.