Sunday, December 18, 2005

What the Bleep?

I always find it highly amusing to gather a bunch of people and their respective significant others together in the spirit of the Holidays. This group generally would not socialize together.

Snippets of conversations overheard while mingling:

“He was dividing up the pieces of shard into individual tea cups”

“That just wasn’t what I pictured her husband to look like, well done.”

“I really should to move on, but you know I am vested now.” ( One spouse referring to another)

“This coffee table, did you know that it really isn’t here?”

“Wait. Does this movie have any farting references? If not, I don’t want anything to do with it.”

“Really? I prefer to only frequent topless beaches.”

“Yes, children do say the darndest things. I totally feel that orgasms should be completely explained if they ask.”

“Existentialism and bouncing neutrons, now there is something I can wrap my head around.”

“This is making my brain hurt.”


Nothing says Seasons Greetings like intelligent discussions fueled with spirits.

Technorati Profile

5 comments:

Phillip said...

Sounds like a great party. Ours are never fun.

HotForSimon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HotForSimon said...

Neither are ours, Phillip...we barely tolerate each other at work, who wants to hang out after? LOL

Homo Insapiens said...

Do you provide transportation from and to the recovery centre, or are your guests required to arrange their own transport?

Wicked H said...

Phillip: We are a fun, diverse bunch. Work as well as get togethers are always fun. I am extremely lucky that way.

HFS: I keep telling you to move your ass up here, but whatever.

Homo Insapiens: We are required to furnish our own. This year I was a passenger and took every advantage...hiccup. Oooops!