Monday, August 27, 2007

Proactivity, Stay Away from Scissors!




You Are Paper



Crafty and creative, you are able to adapt freely to almost any situation.

People tend to underestimate you, unless they've truly seen what you are capable of.

Deep down, you're always scheming and thinking up new plans. Your mind is constantly active.

You are quite capable of anything you dream of. You can always figure out a way to get what you want.

You can wrap a rock person up in your sheet of trickery.

A scissor person can sneak up and cut you to pieces.

When you fight: No one can anticipate your next move.

If someone makes you mad: You'll attack them mercilessly when they're unprepared

7 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm scissors, but I will put you on my "do not cut" list.

Wicked H said...

Thanks Sophie!

Anonymous said...

you attack someone mercilessly?

No way.

The CEO said...

Yeah, no where in this description is anything about procrastination. Now, if it's in the office, this is true!

wallofdenial said...

being a rock suits me

Karina said...

I'm Scissors as well...cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm scissors, but you got nothing to worry about girl ;)
Take care,
Frances