Friday, July 20, 2007

How Can You Miss Me If I Won't Go Away?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

V is for vanishing act.
A is for abandoning the daily grind.
C is for cancelling all calls, e-mails, reports and faxes.
A is for absent, with leave.
T is for traipsing and lots of it.
I is for intermission, will a week suffice?
O is for Orange Oasis, Orangico Royal, Old Etonian you understand?
N is for navigation, the leisurely kind.

That is right kids, it’s time for me to get out of dodge. Long overdue if I must say. I have no concrete plans which is my best kind of Holiday.

I am entrusting the Interwebs to all of you. Don’t be surprised if you hear from me here and there. Don’t count on it; it’s not a vacation if I have to meet any type of schedule.

See you soon.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Trails Wicked!!

I miss you already.

The CEO said...

Don't forget your daily ration of gin, and don't forget the olives. And you can drop in any time for a nosh, or dinner. And DO NOT get dressed up. Have a blast!

Margaret said...

Have a wonderful time! And a mimosa or two for me.

Robin said...

Have a great time, Wicked!

Karina said...

Have a great vacation!!!

Anonymous said...

If you go to a spa without me again - there may be consequences.

I'm just sayin'

Anonymous said...

Have a glorious time.
Look forward to reading all about it.
Waving at you from New York,
Frances

MommaBoo said...

Have a wonderful time!

You will be missed. (You're wit will be, too!)

Be safe, have fun and fill us in when you get back!

:D

Anonymous said...

THE best kind of vacation in my books! Have a great and relaxing time Wicked!!

The Littlest Fish said...

ok i have one to

G is for garbage laying around
O is for out of his mind
O is for out of the sound berier bark
G is for grabs snd steals important items
L is for leave him out side if u need
E is for early riser

Wicked H said...

Thanks everyone. As Lil Wicked may have tipped my hat, I am in the area bonding with my furry nephew while his human's are in Cancun. Don't feel sorry for me, I am in the McMansion and Google and I are having a blast. We are also squeezing in some Smelly bonding time. It's all good if I don't have to go to work and enjoy my time doing nothing or everything.

CEO and T2ED: no worried, libations are always within reach.

Be good kids!

Anonymous said...

Got to love it.