Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hypocrite or Just Hungry?

Ok Internet, I have a confession to make.

I confess to partaking in the Drug Rep luncheons that are bestowed upon us at work. I know, I know. I am the same person who prophesizes to any Drug Rep who will listen, that I would gladly give up the luncheons if the drug companies would use their luncheon budget towards making all of our prescriptions more affordable.

I ask you. If you were faced with gourmet sandwiches and an Asian chicken salad to die for, would you not give in to temptation? I did and do on a regular basis. Well, as regular as the luncheons.

Mea maxima culpa.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A hungry hypocrite.

There are worse things to be forgiven for...

At least you are acutely aware of the prescription prices and are willing to reliquish the luncheons for the cause.

HotForSimon said...

You're a riot, phillip...it's sad that the game hungry hungry hippo came to mind when I read your post....

Hungry Hungry Hypo....crite. LOL

I say eat the food...they'll just throw it away, and then it's wasted bribery!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks HFS. That game brings back very fond memories.....

Chomp,chomp...

Wicked H said...

Phillip: Thanks for the re-assurance.

HFS: if I don't watch what I eat, I might just turn into a hippo...

I used to love the hungry hippo game too...