Sunday, February 19, 2006

Oh the Humanity

Seen while running errands this weekend: man walking his yellow lab who was taking a dump into a plastic bag affixed to the dog’s rear end.

Is this really necessary? Let the poor dog poop in peace, then pick up the deposit and continue with the walk. I would almost suggest not picking up the poop if you are going to humiliate the poor animal with that display. Wait, on second thought, please pick up the poop. Otherwise, the neighborhood will be littered with excrement land mines. Unfortunately, my community has this problem. I really wish my neighborhood had more responsible dog owners. Can’t wait for Spring and all the flies.

Dog owners, be responsible! Leash and pick up after your pet

3 comments:

HotForSimon said...

I can't agree with you more, Wicked. The last time I was up there and walked through the neighborhood I was surprised by how bad it had gotten.

I don't understand some people. I guess they think the poop fairies are going to come clean up after their pet, huh??? LOL Hope they wear pants. LOL

Wicked H said...

Mirty: I think I will contact my congressman to see what I can do.

HFS: Poop fairies...SNORT!

Weary Hag said...

The thing that makes me cringe to no end is picturing the backyards of those who a) don't pick up after their animals and b) are fortunate enough to have backyards to let them wander in. YUCK.