Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Dear Door to Door Home Security Sales Woman:

Although you had no idea that I was home from work and very ill when you rang my doorbell repeatedly, you really should have picked up on the cues that I had no desire to speak to you about home security issues. Not at the time and while we are at it, EVER.

If I am not mistaken, you even had the gumption to mention to me that you thought I looked like wasn’t feeling well. Hello, freaking ding ding!! Then move along with your sales pitch lady. But no, you decided to ask me inane questions while my elderly dog was also bothered by your existence.

The whole scenario became quite satisfying to me when I learned later that you knocked on my neighbor's door immediately after mine while sobbing. You complained to the neighbor that I scared you and was rude to you. Poor baby.

For the record, if you choose to wear hot pants and attempt to present yourself as a respectable business person while annoying me, you are going to get your feelings hurt. If your goal was to allure the men of the households you were visiting with your bimbo get up, then may I suggest knocking on the neighborhood doors during the weekend when you might find more men at home.

Take your act somewhere else sister. If I decide to buy a home security system you better understand that it will not be from a scantily dressed chippie knocking on my door in the middle of a work day.

7 comments:

Chandira said...

LOL.. and her other part time job is calling me up at work...

Hope you're feeling better!

HotForSimon said...

Eek! LOL...where did she park? You could have always had her towed.

((snort))

Sparkling said...

You had her sobbing to your neighbour? She must have been a true professional door-to-door sales person. Or maybe not.

Wicked H said...

HFS: I was so annoyed, I forgot about towing her vehicle.

Sparkling: Even I can't be THAT mean. Right? She must have been an amateur.

Chandira: I'm sorry she's calling you....sheesh. :-)

Weary Hag said...

HAHAHA... chippie! Love it.

(I think this is the third post of yours now where I've said the same damned thing "love it." I guess this is one of those days when I'm short on vocab)

Very funny post. Except the part where you were home sick. Hope you're better now.

Unknown said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. Why spend hundreds of dollars on standard home security systems and pay monthly monitoring fees when you can get door home security systems for a fraction of the cost.

Unknown said...

Such a nice blog for those who are concerned about security both residentially and commercially. As I have got from Security Doors London