Thursday, August 14, 2008

You Gotta Play to Win!

I am a winner!!

My friend Red had a contest a while ago. As a joke I made up two names. She diligently threw my entry into the hat and bing, bam, boom - this is what I won.

Photobucket

Hand painted and customized. I know!!

Now listen to me. These letters are available for purchase and in whatever design you may need. I highly suggest that you click on over to Red’s Etsy Shop and take a gander. You’ll be missing out if you don’t. At least promise you will take a look see.

Sophie you are the best, my two Niece’s thank you immensely!!

2 comments:

Nutcracker Sweet 54 said...

Lil wicked says thank you and she loves hers, says she's gonna hang it on her door:)

t2ed said...

That's awesome, but can I get one that says Asshat?

I'd like to send a little gift to Terrell Owens.