Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Top 10 Reasons My Trip to the Beach was Perfect:

#10 - NO shopping!! Outlets schmoutlets.
# 9 - Unplanned itinerary. Who schedules every meal before you leave for the trip???
# 8 - Uncontrolled giggling complete with snorting. Especially during the un-savories versus savories discussion. ( okay, maybe I was the only one snorting…)
# 7 – At least one phone call per day to hear how much you are being missed – SIGH
# 6 – Unlimited evening cocktails imbibed on the balcony with the waves crashing below.
# 5 – Three and a half mile trek on the beach each morning during which time all bad things are purged from my head.
# 4 – Heated indoor lazy river. I had forgotten the joy of reading while floating in a pool.
#3 – The picture perfect weather for early December. Sunny, clear skies, light winds.
# 2 – Independence Airlines – I highly recommend them people! Cannot beat the price and service.

And the #1 reason my trip to the Beach was perfect. My traveling partners: HFS and HFS Jr. It could not have gotten better than that…..

2 comments:

HotForSimon said...

I posted a comment...where did it go????

GRR!!!

Anyway, we had a blast too, Bishy. And I'm with you on the shopping thing...who goes all that way to spend their time inside a store? I much prefer sitting on the balcony, my feet up, a book on my lap, listening tot he waves crash on the beach, and WATCHing you walk your 3.5 miles on the beach. You go girl!!! I'm tired just thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

Um. The #7 thing. Have I missed something along the way? I mean, I'm not the brighest knife in the drawer, but I think I would remember the reason for 'SIGH'.

Howard

PS - And yes, I know it's really "sharpest knife in the drawer"...it's an inside joke with people I work with.