Saturday, March 08, 2008

Bi-Annual Respite

Photobucket

Forgive me Interwebs for it has been more than a couple of weeks since I have blogged.

You see although work has been the best it ever has, the load was dragging me down. Trust me when I tell you that this is not a whine, simply a description. It has taken 4 months to stabilize the new administration along with it’s support forces. The timing could not be better as my vacation has rolled around. I am ecstatic to report that I will be on another of my no itinerary vacays for the next week. After which I predict things around here will return back to normal or abnormal as the case may be.

I am counting on all of you to behave yourselves; you know who you are. I have my peeps around to make sure that there is no excessive fun being had without my involvement.

Capiche?

9 comments:

qualcosa di bello said...

no, non capisco!! buon viaggio, bella!

The CEO said...

I have put anything that is remotely close to fun on permanent hold until you get back. Please remember to call when you do get back, or things could stay miserable for a long, long time.

Wicked H said...

QDB: Grazie mille. I knew you'd understand.

Mwah, mwah

CEO: The second I return, deal.

Anonymous said...

Everyday I check in hoping to see a post, and today was the day.
I'll try and be giood, but it's hard - ya know what I mnean right? ')

t2ed said...

I will never behave.

Wicked H said...

Frances: It was merely a suggestion, go ahead and be BAD!!

t2ed: Atta boy, make me proud!

Karina said...

How about....if you can't be good, be careful? Because being good is just so darn boring! ;-)

Enjoy your vacay!

Wicked H said...

Karina: Carefully BAD. LOVE. IT. Make sure to report back!

Weary Hag said...

I'm so exactly with you on the vacation style. I know it's over by now, but I hope you really enjoyed your time out of the office!