Tuesday, January 15, 2008

In Honor fo Blonde Follicles

(Listen, I’ve got nothing. However, this one made me snort out loud - enjoy!)

A fellow wanted his porch painted so he got several bids. The lowest bid came from a blonde. Her bid was so much less than the other bids but the man was reluctant to give her the job. But after his wife gave him a hard time about being sexist, he decided to have the blonde paint his porch.

When she arrived the next morning he said “There might not be enough paint to paint the entire porch, so if you run low, just let me know and I’ll go to the paint store to buy more.”

A few hours later the blonde rang his doorbell and said “I just wanted to let you know that I’m finished with the job and there was plenty of paint left over. By the way, just in case you didn’t know, that’s a Lexus not a Porsche.

8 comments:

t2ed said...

You shouldn't make fun of blondes because you just get stuck explaining the jokes to them anyway.

What is it when one blonde blows into another blonde's ear? Data transfer.

Wicked H said...

And he is back......how is Utah my friend?

qualcosa di bello said...

that's painful!

Anonymous said...

Wicked you are aptly named ;)
Waving at you from New York

Anonymous said...

that is too funny...I love it!!

cube said...

Hey, not all dumbs are blonde!

;-)

Anonymous said...

I love blonde jokes, even though I'm a blonde. Been a long time since I heard a new one...so thanks :D

And hey, my hair is getting darker as I get older. It's a good sign. :P

Anonymous said...

that's just hilarious!