Monday, October 04, 2010

A New Year, a New Leaf

Photobucket

I have fallen off the blogging wagon and have decided that I need to do better. I lost my inspiration due to some unforeseen circumstances and felt that if I wrote during those times it would be nothing but a whine fest. Certainly not in a humorous way; I spared you all. You are most welcome.

I feel better when I can share what is bouncing around in my head or life. Twitter is nice but my issues demand more than 140 characters. Join me while I kick my way through the fall leaves. One of my fondest memories as a kid, raking the leaves into a huge pile and then running full speed ahead and leaping right in.

Let the leaves fall and the words flow.

Happy 48th to me, the best is yet to come.

2 comments:

Pinar said...

Welcome back and happiest of birthdays to you! Just watch out for rakes when you dive into that pile of leaves(I had an incident like that once).

Wicked H said...

Thank you Pinar. Ah yes, the rake. Good times!